Georgetown University Registrar | Online Course and Faculty Evaluations
and Faculty Evaluations
Request for Evaluation Form
For questions or concerns about the online evaluation system, please contact Joseph Davies at the University Registrar's Office.
Important Information for Faculty Members
- In order to administer evaluations using the online system, faculty members must request to use the system using the Request for Evaluation Form.
- Faculty members that elect to use the online system will be sent an email several weeks before the evaluations are to be administered, and also the day that the evaluations will become available to students. We will continue to urge faculty members using the online evaluation system to encourage their students in class to fill out their forms because this is one of the best ways to increase response rate.
- Important: If you elect to use the online evaluation system, and you do not receive an email by a week before classes end, please contact the Registrar's Office because their may be a problem.
- No information about online evaluations, responses, or response rate will be available to instructors until after the grading period is over to ensure student privacy.
Added features of Online Evaluations
- Faculty members have the option to include secondary questions in their online evaluations to supplement the standard questions. CNDLS is currently working to develop a bank of questions to be available for faculty to add. Answers to the optional questions do not appear on official reports.
- Ability of faculty members to view evaluation results online sooner than paper results are available
- Online results are available to faculty members at any time for any course whose evaluation was administered online
- Students are able to give more substantive comments because they are not constrained to class time to fill out the form
Main | Student | FAQ