Georgetown University Registrar | Online Course and Faculty Evaluations
and Faculty Evaluations
Request for Evaluation Form
For questions or concerns about the online evaluation system, please contact Joseph Davies at the University Registrar's Office.
Important Information for Students
- The online evaluations are completely anonymous. Professors do not receive any information as to what student responses to evaluation questions are until after grades are submitted, and never receive any information which would allow them to link responses to individual students, only the class as a whole.
- If a student's professor tells him or her that the course is to be evaluated online, but the student does not receive any email information about the online system a week before classes end, the student should contact the Registrar's office.
- Students who receive an email that their course is to be evaluated online but are not able to log into the CoursEval3 site should also contact the Registrar's office.
Added Features of Online Evaluations
- Students can complete the evaluations in the privacy of their own home: adds to anonymity
- Students are able to give more substantive comments because they are not constrained to class time to fill out the form
- Students do not have to return the evaluation forms to the Registrar's Office
Main | Faculty | FAQ